Guaranteed response within 8 business hours.
Get free consultation and let us know your project idea to turn it into an amazing digital product.
When you hire AWS developers from ValueCoders, you can be assured that you will get quality and reliable services. We have a skilled and experienced AWS-certified DevOps team who are well-versed in the latest & best DevOps practices. Here are our top USPs:
Our managers will consult you about choosing a web-based solution for your needs.
We have the best AWS developers on our team, who deliver top-notch cloud solutions for clients globally.
AWS Cloud Migration is moving applications, data, workloads, and other related components from an on-premises or other cloud environment to Amazon Web Services (AWS). This includes transitioning existing applications, setting up new ones, and migrating data. AWS’s suite of cloud services makes it easier to scale capacity quickly and cost-effectively, enabling customers to drive business agility and ensure continuous availability across the globe.
When performing an AWS migration, users should consider the following key elements:
• Application architecture – How do app components need to be configured to operate in an AWS environment?
• Data migration – What is the most efficient way of copying/moving all required data into AWS?
• Security requirements – Are there any security considerations when transitioning from one environment type to another?
• Scalability needs – Is there a way to optimize resources so that more applications or workloads can run simultaneously without requiring additional upfront costs?
• Infrastructure integration – What processes would be needed for tools such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances or databases hosted on Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) deployments to work with existing infrastructure settings?
Considering these factors, customers can begin planning their migrations based on application dependencies. During this process, they will also establish monitoring systems that give insight into how resources are used during transitions. This helps them identify weak points or areas where performance could be optimized before launch. After this step, teams are ready for full deployment and transition their operations onto the new server platform with minimal downtime.
An AWS developer creates, deploys, and manages Amazon Web Services (AWS) applications. These tasks include developing software using the various programming languages offered on AWS and setting up databases and servers to host applications.
As an AWS developer, you’ll be responsible for designing architectures that can meet customer requirements both currently and beyond the expected life cycle of their application. This requires experience building high-availability systems using various AWS development services, including EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and DynamoDB databases, and understanding how these services interact.
An AWS developer is also responsible for leveraging the cloud-based features available in this service to create innovative solutions. They must understand the basics of server architecture, such as networking, load balancing, and resource management, to effectively design cloud-based systems using AWS’s broad suite of tools.
In addition, they need to keep up with new technologies, including serverless computing, containers, or machine learning platforms, so they can help customers make educated decisions about their enterprise architectures on Amazon Web Services platforms quickly and cost-efficiently.
In addition to coding competency, there are other essential qualities that can separate successful AWS developers from the rest of the pack.
1. Understanding of Cloud Computing Architecture – Working with AWS means having in-depth knowledge and understanding of cloud-computing architectures and their principles. This includes building robust applications using multiple services, deploying highly available systems using strategies like auto-scaling, and orchestrating large workloads across multiple regions.
3. Security Mindset – When creating applications on AWS, security should always be a top priority; therefore, any potential developer must have an intrinsic understanding of how to protect data against malicious attacks, fraudsters, or other unauthorized access scenarios by utilizing appropriate security measures such as identity management tools (IAM), encryption methods (KMS) and network firewalls (VPC).
4. Ability to Analyze Performance Metrics – As performance will be impacted while developing architectures on AWS due to various factors, including traffic distribution patterns and server scalability requirements; it’s essential that any applicant knows monitoring system performance metrics via CloudWatch logs collection & analysis so they can proactively identify areas where improvement needs attention before latency issues arise impacting end-user experience negatively.
5. Excellent Communication Skills – Managing complex projects collaboratively with team members typically require good communication skills from everyone involved to ensure successful delivery within deadlines; thus, strong written/verbal abilities along with adept problem-solving capabilities are paramount when seeking out potential candidates capable of meeting high stakes project expectations from stakeholders at all levels.
Hiring an AWS developer can provide your business with several advantages. Here are just some of the benefits you could see when hiring a qualified developer experienced in AWS cloud services:
1) Increased efficiency and performance: By leveraging the power of AWS, developers have access to services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB). These tools allow businesses to quickly scale their infrastructure, creating more efficient workflows for deployment and testing applications. Utilizing these powerful cloud infrastructure components can help improve the speed and scalability of applications.
2) Cost savings: Hiring an AWS-certified developer ensures that resources are used efficiently, reducing costs associated with physical servers or storage solutions. Additionally, features like auto-scaling let companies pay only for what they use, saving both time and money.
3) Reliability & security: One key advantage of relying on the AWS platform is its ability to manage high traffic demands while maintaining a reliable service uptime rate of 99%. Security is also covered by updated patches issued by Amazon Web Services, ensuring all customer data remains secure across servers at all times.
4) Experience with advanced functionality: An experienced AWS developer knows about working with sophisticated features like Machine Learning or Container Services, which offer new ways to store data remotely to accelerate processing speeds when analyzing large datasets.
They know best practices for using these technologies, so customers don’t have to worry about any technical issues holding them back from unlocking all the potentials offered by this advanced technology stack.
In conclusion, hiring an experienced AWS Developer provides businesses with cost savings, improved performance, reliability/security, and a deep understanding of leveraging advanced functionalities offered by this cutting-edge technology stack.
It is difficult to determine which cloud computing platform is better, as both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure offer unique features. Ultimately, the choice between AWS and Azure depends on your specific needs, so no single answer will satisfy every company or individual.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a cloud computing platform created by Amazon that offers a wide range of services, including hosting applications, managing databases, creating virtual machines, and web hosting. AWS provides users with scalability, security, and cost-effectiveness.
On the other hand, Azure (Microsoft Azure) is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft that provides much of the same services as AWS – including analytics tools, compute power, storage, and networking options. However, it also includes additional features such as always-on availability sets that allow you to quickly increase performance when needed while maintaining high reliability with backups in different geographic locations in case anything goes wrong.
It can be difficult to determine which platform is better than the other without knowing exactly what your business goals are for using either service – since each has its own strengths and weaknesses depending on any particular scenario or use case. In general, though, here are some factors you could consider:
• Pricing: Both platforms offer competitive pricing models but depending on your specific project and the resources needed, one may be more cost-effective than another;
• Ease of Use: Generally speaking, AWS is seen as having a bit of an edge over Azure in ease of use since its user interface generally tends to have fewer steps required;
• Scalability & Flexibility: When it comes to speed, both offer powerful performance capabilities however they differ slightly in terms of flexibility – meaning one may be better suited for certain types of dynamic workloads;
• Security & Compliance: When it comes down to security, both AWS & Azure have powerful measures designed into their systems, but again there may be differences between them if your company has very stringent industry standards or regulatory requirements.
We offer a 2-week no-obligation trial to try the engineer(s) and ensure mutual fitment before adding to your team. If you like the services, you can pay for the time and continue! Simple and transparent, isn’t it?
We get on a call to understand your requirements and evaluate mutual fitment.
We align engineer(s) and initiate the development process.
The engineer(s) work on your project, and we seek ongoing feedback.
Add engineer(s) to your team
You add the engineer(s) to your team based on the trial phase.
Collaborate with the top 1% AWS developers in India
We have the best AWS developers in our team, who deliver top-notch cloud solutions for clients globally
Junior AWS Developer
$1750 – $2500
1-3 Years Experienced
Mid Level AWS Developer
$2500 – $3500
3-5 Years Experienced
Senior Level AWS Developer
5+ Years Experienced
Here are the most common questions clients generally ask before hiring AWS developers and Amazon Web Services
Ans. ValueCoders has a 100% in-house team of AWS programmers who are well-versed in the latest AWS technologies and trends. We ensure that our clients get result-driven solutions. Backed by years of experience, our AWS developers can handle any project size and complexity.
What makes us reliable is that all our developers go through a rigorous selection process before joining us. They are screened for their technical expertise and experience in AWS. We also provide regular training and updates to keep them abreast of the latest changes and trends in the AWS platform.
Ans. The average cost of hiring an AWS developer may vary depending on their skill level and experience. However, on average, you can be supposed to pay between $50 and $100 per hour for an AWS developer.
Ans. Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling can launch or terminate instances as demand for your application increases or decreases. For example, the following Auto Scaling group has a minimum size of one instance, two instances’ desired capacity, and four instances’ maximum size.
Simple scaling relies on a metric as a basis for scaling. For example, you can set a CloudWatch alarm to have a CPU Utilization threshold of 80%, and then set the scaling policy to add 20% more capacity to your Auto Scaling group by launching new instances.
The dynamic scaling capabilities of Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling refer to the functionality that automatically increases or decreases capacity based on load or other metrics. For example, if your CPU spikes above 80% (and you have an alarm setup) Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling can add a new instance dynamically.
Ans. AWS is better than Azure because it has a more extensive library of services and features.
Azure is a good platform, but AWS has been in the cloud computing segment for longer and has had more time to create its library of services and features. This gives AWS a significant advantage over Azure when it comes to cloud computing.
AWS also offers more pricing options, making it a more affordable choice for businesses of all sizes. Azure does have some lower-priced plans, but they are not as comprehensive as the options available on AWS. Overall, AWS is the better platform for comprehensive cloud computing services for businesses.
Ans. AWS Cloud migration is the process of transferring data and applications from one cloud platform to the AWS platform. AWS cloud migration can help your business reduce costs, consolidate your services, and improve performance.
By transferring your data and applications to the AWS platform, you can take advantage of AWS’s lower costs and greater flexibility. You can also consolidate your services onto a single platform, making managing and monitoring your applications easier.
Ans. Hiring AWS developers from us can be a great decision for your business. ValueCoders is one of the leading technology service providers with over 18 years of experience in providing reliable and cost-effective services to businesses worldwide. Our team comprises some of the most expert AWS developers who are well-versed in different aspects such as cloud computing, software engineering, cloud security, and more.
The process of hiring AWS developers from ValueCoders starts with a thorough requirement analysis. Once it is done, an individualized recruitment guide is formulated keeping in mind the requirements of your project. This allows us to source suitable candidates who will be best suited for working on your project with their specific skill sets, qualifications and knowledge base related to AWS technologies.
Once we determine who would be best suited for your project, we conduct interviews with each candidate to evaluate their expertise further and ensure they possess all the required skillsets to work on your project effectively. We also perform multiple levels of technical tests, such as writing code snippets or solving problems through coding, so that you can ensure that each developer has the coding capabilities required for developing substantial solutions using AWS tools and services.
We are grateful for our clients’ trust in us, and we take great pride in delivering quality solutions that exceed their expectations. Here is what some of them have to say about us:
We offer a 2 weeks risk-free trial for you to try out the resource(s) before onboarding. After 2 weeks, if you like the resource(s), you pay for the time and continue on. Else, we replace the aligned resource(s) or cancel the trial as per your wish.
Simple, transparent and easy - isn't it?Start my 2 week risk-free trial now!
Our consultants will respond back within 8 business hours or less.